CWC offers spiritual resources to congregations and individuals:
- Pastoral care
- Marriage Encounter retreats
- Spiritual direction
- Youth program
- TLGBQ clergy group
- Summer camp for youth
We also hold public worship and prayer vigils to offer support to our congregations and the TGLBQ community as well as to provide awareness on issues that may be overlooked by the public. Events include:
- Love Welcomes All: an interfaith prayer vigil and meeting to bring a welcoming message and counteract the out-of-state, anti-gay ‘Love Won Out’ conference.
- Suicide Prevention Vigils: to bring awareness to the increased risk of suicide among TGLBQ youth. Download our Suicide Prevention Education packet for more information.
- Legislative Prayer Breakfast: to let Oregon legislators hear the voice of welcoming congregations and spiritual leaders, on issues of equality.
Other congregational support offerings include:
- Regional workshops
- Workshop and networking at our Annual Meeting.
- Workshops in becoming more welcoming.
Your ideas for needed workshops/classes are appreciated.